Thermotec Sheet Insulation
Thermotec Insulation Sheeting is made from closed cell low density polyethylene foam, it is available in a wide range of thicknesses to suit your requirements.
Benefits to the end user and specifier of using Thermotec Insulation Sheeting are:.
- Completely free from all synthetic mineral fibres (SMFs) and therefore no special clothing including respirators is required.
- User friendly and completely safe to handle
- Thermotec Insulation Sheeting is an energy saving product; it has excellent energy absorbing capability and provides excellent insulation against heat loss.
- Because the closed cell structure is impervious to moisture, no standing time is required for drying product prior to use.
- Deadens and absorbs structural noise.
- Insulation Sheeting is economical, as there is low wastage due to the variety of sizes available to suit all applications.
- Thermotec Insulation Sheeting is 100% Australian Made.
Thermotec Insulation Sheeting can be used in a wide range of applications for the purposes of insulation, noise and vibration reduction and to protect against damage. Some common applications for Thermotec Insulation sheeting are as follows:
- Tank and Water Heater Insulation
- Underfloor Insulation (thermal & noise)
- Vibration dampening and isolation
- Ceiling, boot and undercarpet lining
- Concrete Insulation Blankets for curing.