Liverpool Hospital was a complex redevelopment comprising new build and refurbishment. The new Clinical Services Building is 45,000 square metres, seven storeys high and includes Basement area and Heliport facilities. The existing Cancer Centre was refurbished and extended. Both Thermotec 4-Zero thermal pipe insulation and NuWrap 5 acoustic pipe insulation were both specified and used on this project.
- Product Used: Thermotec NuWrap 5™ Acoustic pipe insulation
- Thermotec 4-Zero thermal pipe insulation
- Main Architect: Rice Daubney
- Hydraulic Consultant: Sinclair Knight Mertz / Whipps Wood
- Mechanical Services: Boone & Willard & John R Keith
- Cost of Project: $408M