Construction Debonding Foam
Thermotec Construction Debonding Foam is a high quality LDPE closed cell foam of 55kg/m³ density used as a debonding foam on reinforcing steel. This product will protect against corrosion and minimise vibration during fabrication. It delivers impressive compression characteristics and is moisture resistant.
- Ideal for Pile reinforcement
- Anti-vibration properties.
- Long life cycle
- Standard 2 metre lengths
- Special sizes available for project quantities
- Easy application
- Available in full range of sizes
- Closed Cell structure means no moisture absorbed
- High Quality closed cell LDPE Foam
- Excellent rebound recovery
- Special sizes available on request for project quantities.
This product has been used on the Barangaroo project.