Thermotec Ductwrap is designed to insulate air conditioning ductwork, it is extremely user friendly and completely safe to handle ensuring installation is relatively simple. Thermotec Ductwrap consists of a low density, closed cell polyethylene foam, faced with aluminium foil.
Why use Thermotec Ductwrap?
- Completely free from all synthetic mineral fibres (SMFs) and therefore no special clothing or respirators are required.
- User friendly and completely safe to handle.
- Because the closed cell structure is impervious to moisture, no standing time is required for drying product prior to use.
- Ductwrap may be applied around the ductwork on site, or pre-fabricated and transported to the site. It is easy to handle and transport without damage, reducing potential costly repairs to the product once installed on site.
- Deadens and absorbs airborne noise.
- Ductwrap is economical, as there is low wastage due to the variety of sizes available to suit all applications.
||Width||Roll Length (nominal)|
If you require more information regarding our products or would like to place an order, connect with one of our sales team by completing the form. We will get back to you as soon as possible..
Alternatively you can call us for immediate assistance and one of our sales team will be happy to help you.