Thermotec is committed to environmental sustainability through reducing both our own and our customers environmental footprint. Our sustainability focus includes:
- Supplying energy saving insulation and renewable energy products.
- Providing products that meet both Building Code of Australia and Green Star Compliance.
- No Ozone depleting substances used in the production of our polyethylene foam products.
- Complying with all relevant environmental regulations.
- Minimising waste.
- Recycling and utilising all process generated and uncontaminated post consumer foam.
- Not endangering air or water in the production process.
Thermotec’s environmental efforts are currently moving beyond compliance to actively focus on minimising our own environmental impact through energy efficiency, CO2 reduction and waste minimisation.